Thursday, August 11, 2005

Out with a Bang...

I just found out what all we are going to do in the weeks before I leave the Ranch. It is definitely worth staying for a few extra weeks.

1) Camping in the Redwood forest and spend the day at the coast
2) Visit Chad in San Francisco, he is going to take us Sea Kayaking and Mtn. Biking in Marin (the birthplace of Mtn. biking)
3) Bella Fleck Concert in Oregon
4) Matt and I have the 18-25 of august to plan a trip. We haven't decided what to do yet.
5) 3 day 2 night rafting trip on the Rogue River Class IV and V Rapids
6) Climb Cosmic Wall at Castle Crags with Jim (800ft, 8 pitch climb 5.6). This is our first multi pitch climb. Yes, I know this is a big one to start with.
7) Kayak the Klamath one more time
8) Napa Valley

and I'm sure we will think of a few more things to do...

1 comment:

chadjohnston1 said...

Wow, That sounds so cool! I wish i could join you out there!